Chronic Disease Management
We are committed to providing wholistic quality care for people with chronic disease. Eligible Patients can have a comprehensive care plan written which may allow for Medicare rebates when they visit allied health providers (conditions apply).
We provide comprehensive diabetes management.
In addition to care planning we can also discuss advanced health directives (end of life planning and care) and make appropriate referrals.
Our medical centre is equipped to perform the following procedures. All equipment is sterile and single use. (Additional costs may apply – please ask before your procedure about costs)
- Removal of skin lesions
- Laceration repairs
- Suture and staple removal
- Wedge resection of ingrown toenail
- Iron infusion
- Contraception – Implanon (insertion and removal), Mirena IUD removal
Services specific to women’s health include:
- Cervical screening test (CST) – formally Pap smear
- Family planning
- Pregnancy and antenatal care
- Sexual health
- Contraception advice including implanon insertion and removal
- Removal of Mirena IUD
- Menopause management
Services specific to men’s health include:
- Prostate cancer screening
- 45 – 49-year-old health Assessments
- Sexual health
General Health Services
- Driving medicals
- Fitness assessment
- Workers compensation
- Health assessments (45-49 years) (75+) (Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander health assessments)
- General medicine, prescription and referral
- Mental health counselling and referral
- Mental health care plans
- Wound care
- Ear syringing
- Catch-up immunisation program (Adolescents’ and refugees)
- Women’s health
Travel Medicine and Vaccinations
Our Doctors and nurse are experienced in travel medicine. They will assess your travel plans and ensure you are advised regarding the necessary travel vaccinations.
Most of the common travel vaccine are kept in stock, but occasionally you will need to have a script filled at the pharmacy for supply. Please be advised that additional cost occurs for travel vaccines.
Our medical centre will be able to provide yellow fever vaccination and certificate. Please ensure you leave adequate time for vaccination before travel.
Full Skin Checks
- Full skin checks and skin lesion removal.
- Managing skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
- Cryotherapy – for treatments of warts, skin tags, solar keratosis and more